Employment / HR policies provide written guidance for employees and managers on how to handle a range of employment issues. They play an important role in practically and effectively implementing an organization’s HR strategy. Human resources policies provide the necessary structure many businesses need to sustain the company’s productivity and overall profitability. Our HR policy design services are responsible to review existing policies, identifying gap areas, design policies, programs, and initiatives aligned to HR strategy, the Company’s Values, Vision, Business requirements, and law of land.
We design policies for the complete life cycle of employees in an organization. Covering areas from Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Total Rewards and Wellness (. Employee Benefits & Compensation Structuring, Employee Stock Options & Share Plans), Employee Relations, Talent Development, Health and Safety, Administration, Diversity and Inclusion, Code of conduct, Employee Participation, Employee Separation policies (including VRS), Communication policies including social media, etc.
This includes the following Stages :
- HR Policy Current Stage Audit
- Risk and Gap Identification
- Identify Policies required based on business requirements and the law of the land.
- Advisory on identified policies
- Provide Required Support w.r.t Industry Insights (without client details) and Best Practices
- Drafting, Implementation, Rollout, and Communication plan support.