I've done everything I need to do just the way it was carried out Here http://foxlearn.com/windows-forms/insert-update-delete-view-search-data-from-ms-access-in-csharp-62.html I've watched the video from YouTube countless times, the Same codes, database names, same everything. Rebuilt it like 7 times now, no errors. But when I save, nothing happens.. Does anyone have this problem?
Data not saving in MS access from c# form
- 261 Views
- Last Post 03 October 2018
lucy posted this 03 October 2018
Each time you rebuild your project, all the data in the debugging directory will be deleted.
I think you should copy the ms access database to another directory, then change the path of your database in the connection string.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Install a windows service using a windows command prompt
- 2 Managed Debugging Assistant 'PInvokeStackImbalance'
- 3 Assets file project.assets.json not found. Run a NuGet package restore
- 4 Regular expression to find URLs within a string in C#
- 5 How to force a c# winforms program run as administrator on any computer?