Hello, can you help me I want to access and read pdf file that are on server from my windows form
C# load file in server
- 151 Views
- Last Post 11 March 2019
java2s posted this 11 March 2019
You can add a WebBrowser control to your windows forms application.
To read a pdf file from web server, you should get url of pdf file, then set
WebBrowser1.Url = "Your url pdf file"
I hope you can solve the problem.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Install a windows service using a windows command prompt
- 2 Managed Debugging Assistant 'PInvokeStackImbalance'
- 3 Assets file project.assets.json not found. Run a NuGet package restore
- 4 How to force a c# winforms program run as administrator on any computer?
- 5 Regular expression to find URLs within a string in C#