Hello, does anyone know how to give like on youtube? like and dislike have the same "id" and "class" values
How to give like on youtube using youtube.api.v3 or after elements on the page?
- 262 Views
- Last Post 17 September 2018
I think you can use HtmlAgilityPack library to get id or class of youtube website, then login with your google account. You can press like or dislike automatically.
HtmlAgilityPack is an agile HTML parser that builds a read/write DOM and supports plain XPATH or XSLT. It's a .NET code library that allows you to parse "out of the web" HTML files.
The parser is very tolerant with "real world" malformed HTML. The object model is very similar to what proposes System.Xml, but for HTML documents.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 An error occurred while signing: Failed to sign
- 2 No way to resolve conflict between "System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation, Version..."
- 3 Couldn't process file x.resx due to its being in the Internet
- 4 No way to resolve conflict between "System.IO.Compression, Version..."
- 5 No way to resolve conflict between "System.Net.Sockets, Version..."