I've done everything I need to do just the way it was carried out Here http://foxlearn.com/windows-forms/insert-update-delete-view-search-data-from-ms-access-in-csharp-62.html I've watched the video from YouTube countless times, the Same codes, database names, same everything. Rebuilt it like 7 times now, no errors. But when I save, nothing happens.. Does anyone have this problem?
Data not saving in MS access from c# form
- 205 Views
- Last Post 03 October 2018
lucy posted this 03 October 2018
Each time you rebuild your project, all the data in the debugging directory will be deleted.
I think you should copy the ms access database to another directory, then change the path of your database in the connection string.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 An error occurred while signing: Failed to sign
- 2 No way to resolve conflict between "System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation, Version..."
- 3 Couldn't process file x.resx due to its being in the Internet
- 4 No way to resolve conflict between "System.IO.Compression, Version..."
- 5 No way to resolve conflict between "System.Net.Sockets, Version..."