Hello, can you help me I want to access and read pdf file that are on server from my windows form
C# load file in server
- 102 Views
- Last Post 11 March 2019
java2s posted this 11 March 2019
You can add a WebBrowser control to your windows forms application.
To read a pdf file from web server, you should get url of pdf file, then set
WebBrowser1.Url = "Your url pdf file"
I hope you can solve the problem.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 An error occurred while signing: Failed to sign
- 2 No way to resolve conflict between "System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation, Version..."
- 3 Couldn't process file x.resx due to its being in the Internet
- 4 No way to resolve conflict between "System.IO.Compression, Version..."
- 5 No way to resolve conflict between "System.Net.Sockets, Version..."